Ques.1 Where are the impounded vehicles parked ?
Ans. Vehicles impounded by Transport Department are parked at the nearest Police Station in U.T., Chandigarh.
Ques.2 Where can I make complaint regarding over charging/refusal/misbehaviour by auto rickshaw/taxi/local buses or for offence under Motor Vehicle Act committed by any vehicle ?
Ans. You can drop your complaint in the complaint box in O/O. STA or submit it in the office telephone. 0172-2540444.